Thursday, June 26, 2008

AA Assesment Sem1 2008

Two fantastic bands, who were well organized, practiced, and very easy to get along with. I couldn't have asked for easier people to work with. Overall I'm fairly happy with the end result. The idea that if you record it right you don't need much post work is very true. Because of my excessive microphone recordings for many tracks i didn't even need to process them at all. The fugue and the rhythm guitar track are examples of this. The rhythm guitar track has no plug ins or ran through any effects. My EQ was the 5 mics to choose from. With the brass fugue i miced up every instrument, some with two mics. And again this was my EQ. Only a few instruments in this needed some softening with effects. Apart from that, very little post work was needed on it.

Have a listen to the songs in the box widget, I've also put the documentation in there.
Please not a change in the Fugue documentation. In the drop box version there aren't names in some of the fields. Ive added them with this documentation.

No comments: