Thursday, June 26, 2008

AA Week 12

I think i got a bit carried away with my assignments that i forgot to blog my week 12 mastering examples.
Here you go.

Similar results to week 11. I have to admit that i don't really know what I'm doing. Squash the sound, drop/boost the frequencies here and there. I don't really have a system. I defiantly need to do some more reading on this. I can see how important this stage is. I never did before. I thought you could do it all in the mix. But mastering brings out the whole performance, not just the individual parts.

check out the files in the box widget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com