Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CC2 Sem 2 Week 1 Intro to MSP


This patch was quite a bit harder to do than originally thought. Control and Sampling Rate control speeds are quite tricky to get around. My Patches seem to work, but they appear to be more complicated that I would think would be necessary. I’ve also included help files with the patches if you want to know how they work. One of the main issues I had was with the number~ object. Monitoring and sending data with this object is a tricky thing to do. I think with more practice I’ll get it, but still a little frustrating.
Run the 'Week 1 Intro to MSP.pat' file
Check it out in the Box widget.
References:
Haines, Christian. Lecutre. "Intro to MSP." 31/7/08. Adelaide University
Cycling'74 2006, MSP Tutorials and Topics,
http://www.cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/ProductDocumentation

No comments: