Wednesday, September 24, 2008

AA2 Sem 2 Week 8


Ive chosen Open Arena as my AA assignment this semester. I decided on this game because there is lots of support for it, and i used to play Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament lots when i was 13 and 14. So it was also a kind of nostalgic choice as well. Also i am quite familiar with FPSs. Although I'm familiar with the style of game, i am really uncertain about the process of this assignment and have many questions to ask. I am also very unsure of the preproduction form and i suspect that there may be several errors in the way Ive filled it out. But Ive given it my best shot and i hope its ok.

Check it out in the box widget.
Haines, Christian. Lecture. "Asset Integration." Adelaide University. 16/9/08

Anon 2007, List of Open Source Games, Wikipedia, viewed 7/9 2007,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open_source_games.

No comments: