Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Forum Week 8

What a crazy movie. At first i thought it was funny, but then it just became quite disturbing. And i was struggling to sit through it by the last half. Is there hidden messages in this movie, or should you take this at face value? Or should you just take it how ever you want to? So many unanswered questions. I can see the appeal of the film purely from the fact there is nothing like it out there, but its not my taste.

The premature baby(?) was the most odd thing Ive ever seen, it wasn't the lady in the radiator, or the pencil eraser, that baby was just disturbing. And when it turned into that huge monster, WTF is going on? Was that his guilt for killing it, or is that Wat happened? haha. I can see the appeal, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

help me.