Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CC1 Week 10



Again with ReWiring live with plogue. This time however i actually did use live instead of Project 5. I set up a loop that i created in live. A guitar riff with accompanieing chords.

I mixed both Audio Arts and Creative Computing lectures together. I used ReWire with spectral analysis to create this sound. I may use this in my final performance to create new timbres and to change the key without rerecording the samples again. This is lots of fun and i am totally loving the abilty to control program through Bidule. It makes it so much easier. It is possible that i could use mulitple programs runing through bidule. I could use sample loops in Live, Midi loops in Project 5 and use a sampler instrument in Reason. The Posibilities!!!!!

I was just playing around with the mixer and 1 spectral parameter to create the sounds heard on the mp3.

Here is the mp3
http://h1.ripway.com/loudman/CC1Week10.mp3

References

Haines, Christian. Lecture 10/10/07 "Integrated Setup." Adelaide University.

Beaulieu, Sebastien; Trussart, Vincent; Viens, David 2007, Bidule v0.92 user manual,
Plogue, viewed 11/1 2007, .

Ableton 2006, Live Digidesign Edition Owner's Manual, Ableton, viewed 11/1 2007,
.

No comments: